Born to Be MildAuthor: tfm
Medium (Words: 12,888)Author's Summary:
1. Sometimes their conversations aren't exactly work related. Because really, what do zombies have to do with profiling?
2. When it comes to staying focused, robots are just as bad as zombies.
3. Morgan sits in on a gaming session.
4. Sometimes it's hard to block out the job, even when you're fighting evil wizards.
5. Courtesy of a certain Time Lord, Morgan finds himself being drawn further and further into the world of the nerd.
6. Letting Reid be the Dungeon Master meant that they would probably all be dead by the end of the quest.
7. All flights are cancelled, thanks to wild weather. Luckily, Garcia had planned for this eventuality. JJ and Rossi are morbidly curious, while Hotch surprises everyone.
8. Reid explains a recent scientific discovery. Morgan is much less enthused.
9. In which Kevin and Garcia make an impulsive life choice, JJ and Reid try to resolve some tension, and Hotch and Prentiss have a heart to heart – and that’s before they set off the rocket.Review:
I love when canon includes good depictions of fans and fan culture like Reid and Garcia and Kevin on Criminal Minds. In this series, Reid and Garcia bring their fandoms to work and it's crazy and awesome.
Born to Be Mild (on AO3)